Less than an hours drive south of Perth and one of Australia's fastest growing regional destinations, the coastal town of Mandurah has become a vibrant tourist attraction with a multitude of activities and entertainment throughout the year.
Situated 10 minutes south of Mandurah’s city centre, just over the Dawesville Cut Bridge and adjacent to the Cut Golf Course is the Port Bouvard Pistol & Small Bore Rifle Club Inc.
The Club was formed in 1986 by several enthusiastic shooters, and has grown to over 250 active members today. It is affiliated with both the West Australian Pistol Association (WAPA) and the Sporting Shooters Association of Australia (SSAA).
Club Competition Shoots are held each Wednesday and Saturday between 9.30am and 3.00pm, and on Sundays between 9.30am and Noon.
To contact the Club Secretary, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Club Range facilities are:
• 1 x 50 metre 15 position 'Bench Rest' range for SSAA pistol and rim- fire rifle Bench Rest matches
• 3 x 25 metre 10 position ranges, all with hydraulic turning targets for ISSF, SSAA and PA pistol matches
• 1 x 50 metre 10 position range for SSAA rim-fire rifle matches
• 1 x 50 metre 16 position range with hydraulic turning targets for ISSF, SSAA and PA pistol matches
• 1 x 25 metre range for multiple Field Pistol stages
• 1 x 10 metre indoor 8 position air pistol range with electric targets returns
• 1 x 25 metre open range for falling plates/metallic silhouette matches
Matches shot are: